Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

May 26, 2011

Extension shoulder tattoo in Polynesian mixed style

Written by Mark Storm

Hi,

Last year I created a half sleeve tattoo in polynesian style for a Dutch customer. It's a bit of a mixed tribal style, it has some stylized flowers and other repetitive shapes:

custom maori mixed tattoo design with flowers tribalpolynesian tribal flash halfsleeve tattoos for sale
















Unfortunately the tattoo artist applied the stencil too small, so it now needs some extensions.

I marked the upper shoulder part that had to be inked.


I created a basic sketch and once it was approved I finalized it. To give you an idea how that process works I shot a short movie and placed it on youtube:




If you liked this video, or want to see more, please take a look on my youtube channel or visit my website Storm3d.com

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory